Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cinnamon Muffins



2 c whole wheat flour


1 1/2 t baking powder


1/2 t baking soda


2 t cinnamon


1/4 t salt


1 egg


1 c buttermilk


1/2 c apple juice


3 T applesauce


2 T canola oil


-mix together and spoon into muffin cups, sprayed with cooking spray, filling three-quarters full


Bake at 400 deg for 20 min





I made a few changes to this recipe...I don't measure so I'm positive my cinnamon was double the called for amount and I added a pinch of nutmeg. After I filled the muffin tin I put a bit of brown sugar on the top of each one (before baking) so that it would melt down into the center. These are so fast and easy to make and my kiddos absolutely love them.

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

Love it!! Thank sooo much for adding a recipe. I will definately be trying these soon!